15 Awesome Costume Ideas For Guys With Beards
When you have a beard, it becomes incredibly important to you. We never even think about cutting it off, that would be sacrilege. There are definitely things that become more difficult with a badass beard though. Eating would be the main one that comes to mind. Forget drinking out of a beer mug or eating delicious soup anymore, it’s out of the question. Costumes for guys with beards can be incredibly frustrating to find. We’ve all been there, and it sucks. You want to show off your glorious man mane, so hiding your face under a mask isn’t really an option. Here at HighWest Beard, we did copious amounts of research to help you find a great costume that proudly shows off your beard! Check out these 15 costumes for guys with beards, and show off your best attribute!
1. Tom Hanks in Cast Away: Tom Hanks just shouldn’t travel anymore. It seems whenever he does he ends up in some incredibly dire situation he has to find his way out of. Luckily, he grows a kick ass beard which gives him increased toughness and survivability. This costume is pretty easy to assemble, but may not be right for some colder areas. Just grab some old ratty clothes and make a loin cloth out of them, and grab a crazy wig!
2. Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump: You better have the beard to pull this one off, because you definitely need it! None of those fake beards you buy at the costume shop however, you’re bringing your own facial armor to the table. This costume is great for someone who doesn’t want to put a whole lot of time into getting ready. You can purchase the costume here: https://amzn.to/2dtorUK!
3. Bob Ross: We all know Bob was an amazing painter, but he also had a pretty kick ass beard! You may never paint like Bob (not for lack of effort on his part), but you can honor him and his beard by dressing as him for Halloween! You can buy the costume here: https://amzn.to/2dtqcBv!
4. Heisenberg: The drug dealer we all loved to root for, Walter White’s alter ego is a perfect way to incorporate your facial hair into Halloween! Make sure your beard is looking it’s best with products from HighWest Beard! You can purchase the accessories for this costume here: https://amzn.to/2dw45cC!
5. Billy Mays: First off, RIP. This guy was a staple of my TV watching experience for years. He also had a great beard like us, and losing a beard before it’s time is never easy. The only things you really need for this costume is a pair of khaki’s, a brown belt and a blue button up shirt! You’ll have to get your hands on an Oxiclean patch as well. But wait… there’s more costumes for guys with beards!
6. The Man With No Name: Become the man, the myth, the legend by transforming yourself into one of the most iconic spaghetti western characters of all time. The man with no name is rough and tumble, and is always sporting a great beard on whatever quest he is on. You can purchase the majority of the costume here: https://amzn.to/2e31cC5
7. Cullen Bohannon: Sticking with the Western theme, if you haven’t watched Hell On Wheels then you are seriously missing out. It’s a fantastic show, made so by the incredible performance given by Anson Mount who plays Cullen Bohannon. The rough rider look of Western characters always looks good with a beard, and this one is no exception. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any pre-made costumes for this particular character, so you’ll have to get crafty!
8. Gandalf: Admit it, we all wish we had Gandalf’s beard at one time or another. It’s the epitome of an epic beard, and if we’re lucky we will achieve that wizard status. If you are wizard level however, this is one of the best costumes for guys with beards. It highlights your glorious beard, which should always be the center of attention. You can purchase the costume here: https://amzn.to/2cTfoOa!
9. Jack Sparrow: Our favorite pirate has always sported some bad ass beard braids. Admit it, you’ve wanted to try them out at least once. Well now you have an excuse! A Jack Sparrow Halloween costume is the perfect way to get creative with your beard! You can purchase the costume here: https://amzn.to/2dusM9G!
10. Abraham Lincoln: The Lincoln beard is iconic, and should always be appreciated. Get presidential, and dress up as one of our nations greatest leaders. This guy freed the slaves for Pete’s sake! You can buy the costume here: https://amzn.to/2dTdzOi
11. Maximus Decimus Meridius: Probably one of the best movies ever made, Russell Crowe gave us the performance of a lifetime in Gladiator. His beard clearly made him bad ass enough to be able to play the role. You won’t need to ask your friends if they’re entertained by this costume, because you’ll be able to see it on their faces. You can buy a similar costume here: https://amzn.to/2dTejmG!
12. Macho Man Randy Savage: This is one of my favorite costumes for guys with beards. You’ll definitely be the talk of the party if you walk in looking like the Macho Man himself. People may think it’s all the bright colors that makes the costume, but we all know it’s the beard! Using HighWest Beard products is the best way to achieve a great looking, and healthy beard! You can purchase a costume here: https://amzn.to/2dwdGzT
13. Chuck Norris: One of America’s greatest treasures, his awesomeness knows no bounds. We pretty much all wanted to be Chuck Norris at one point in our lives, well here is your chance even if it’s only for one night. Just get yourself a sleeveless denim button up and you’re all set!
14. Ron Burgandy: He is…Ron Burgandy? You’re god damn right he is, and you could be too. If you have a kick ass stache like Ron, then make it your choice to show it off with this awesome Halloween costume idea. You can purchase the costume here: https://amzn.to/2d4dGHU!
15. Alan from The Hangover: “It’s not a purse, it’s a satchel…Indiana Jones wears one.” It’s a pretty sweet look, that’s for sure. Transform yourself into one of the funniest characters ever created, who also happens to have an awesome beard! You can purchase the costume here: https://amzn.to/2dywzlx.
15 Costume Ideas For Guys With Beards
You never have to worry about finding a costume to fit in with your beard again! We got you covered with these awesome costumes for guys with beards. Don’t ever give up your manhood for a simple Halloween costume. Instead, make it part of the costume with these incredible ideas! While you’re at it, head over to HighWest Beard and grab some of the best beard care products on the planet!
Share These Awesome Costumes For Guys With Beards With All Your Bearded Brothers!